See the sky and hills!

See the sky and hills!
In Quiet Moments Here

Friday, June 24, 2011

Life = Change

I felt a need to change the title of my blog, and here is why.  I "googled".  When I did, I found a few books & videos with the same name, Whispers in the Wind. More importantly, I found another blog with that name, and upon reading it, found that blogger's reasoning for the name so similar to mine that it could have been copied.  That blog came first, however, and I didn't copy it.  I only failed to search out prior usage of that name when it popped into my head as the "perfect" title.  So, please forgive my confusion, and take time to follow me when you have the time and need.

Besides the big sky, I'm also surrounded by other hills than the one I am on.  It is a constant reminder to me of this, "I lift up my eyes to the hills--where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth".  From Psalm 121, the words have come to my mind many times when all I could think to say was "Help!"  I'm happy to be able to say, the help is available.  All I have to do is admit a need, and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment