See the sky and hills!

See the sky and hills!
In Quiet Moments Here

Friday, June 10, 2011

Patience, where are you?  This week has been difficult, and I can't really find a reason for it.  It's one of those typical "so much to do, so little time" situations.  This week,  it made me upset, irritated, and depressed.  I want everything done--NOW.  Well, it's a good thing that I read and memorized some portions of the Bible when I was younger.  There's a phrase that is nagging at me in some portion of my brain, something about fruit, strange as that may seem.  I think I need to stop, think, and find it.   That Bible on the coffee table should not be gathering dust; there's wisdom in it.  I found the right place!  ". . . the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience. . . "  It's in the book of Galatians, chapter 5, verse 22.  The Spirit is whispering, and I know that Spirit is God.  I found a place to find patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment