See the sky and hills!

See the sky and hills!
In Quiet Moments Here

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Short Confession

My words dried up.  I've felt guilty about not writing new blog posts.  I've been told that guilt is a tool of Satan.  I also know that pride comes from him.  What's the problem? 

I was on a roll with my blog, and it was easy.  It was so easy, in fact, that I started doing it without God.  I have said that I want to share what God allows me to learn.  Instead, I've just been searching randomly, and most days in the past few weeks, I haven't found anything worth sharing. 

It was only by looking back through some of my journal pages that I realized (again) what a difference it makes if I do things on my own, or with God's help. This is a good example of how valuable a journal can be; to read about your own life, your own thoughts, is a good education. 

I've confessed.  Now, I hope, with God's help, I can continue learning what He wants me to learn, and writing what He wants me to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment