See the sky and hills!

See the sky and hills!
In Quiet Moments Here

Monday, August 22, 2011

The List

I'm still on the subject of procrastination, so if anyone reading this has the same issue, please help me out with some comments.   One of my progress points this past week has been to make a list of important things I need to make part of my life, daily if possible.  It's a really good list.  However, it is also very intimidating.  My friend Marilyn is a great list-maker, as is my husband.  Marilyn once told me that if I find a "To-Do List" too intimidating, that I should make a "Done-This List" instead.  I'm still working on that also.  I thought, though, that if I make a list of things to do, I could be like a kid again, and get check marks (or stars?!) for the things that I have accomplished, and in that way, have a way of making myself proud!  I'd like to have the simplicity of a child again, so perhaps this is still a good idea.  Tomorrow I may get around to using the list, and if so, I'll let you know how it works.  In the meantime, your suggestions will be very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment