See the sky and hills!

See the sky and hills!
In Quiet Moments Here

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Obedience

Today I was challenged to believe God for something that I thought was too big.  I have several of those issues, but the one that seems to be most bothersome is that my body doesn't want to go along with what my mind wants to do!  As I pondered on it during the day, I remembered the admonition from Dr. Conard's book to ask God what to eat.  I did this, and I believe God answered by telling me to ask myself what foods would contribute most to making my body healthier. Unfortunately, I had already yielded to the temptation to bake a pan of brownies.  I'd like to say that I resisted them, but can only say that I didn't eat as many as I wanted to!  I also ate some fresh blueberries, and had meat, a potato, and a salad for dinner.  As I end this day, I have to admit to partial obedience.  I know what to do, but I don't always do it.  I think I'm learning.  I really want to learn how to obey God, and develop healthy eating habits. Father, God, I need your help.  Thank you for wisdom, strength, and your care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment